Tuesday 4 June 2013

Dictionary // Fjalori

Dictionary of Women

Yes = No
No = Yes
Maybe = No
I have ... = Give me quickly ...
I'm sorry. = Bad for you!
We need to talk. = I must scream.
Obviously, only forward. = Ec bre!
What makes you want ='ll pay me later.
Do you hear me? ='re Dead!



You have to learn how to communicate. = Listen when I talk!
Be romantic, stop light. = I pound surplus.
You are male. = Should I shave and wash.
Do you really? = Will now seek something expensive from them.
I'm ready for five minutes = Sit and see a movie until I become ready.
How much do you want? = I did something that I will not like.

Glossary of male

I'm hungry. ='m Hungry.
Good to sleep on. = Top flihet.
I'm tired. ='m Tired.
Beautiful dress! = Good standing.
I love you! = Let's go to the bedroom.
Got bored. = Let's go to the bedroom.
What do you have? = That is to say no sex tonight.
Can you dance with? = Do you come with me in the bedroom?.
Are we going to the movies tomorrow? = Do we go to the bedroom?
Would you go to dinner with me? = A comes into bed with me?
Maybe call tomorrow = When we have sex?
You look tired, you want massage? = I want a fast.
I want to talk. = I want to show that I am not an intellectual and send immediately to bed.
These shoes do not go well with the dress. ='m Gay.